Indian Railways have prepared a National Rail Plan (NRP) for India – 2030. The Plan is to create a 'future ready' Railway system by 2030. The objective of the Plan is to create capacity ahead of demand, which in turn would also cater to future growth in demand right up to 2050 and also increase the modal share of Railways to 45% in freight traffic and to continue to sustain it
The launch of PPP in Indian Railways is a small step in the right track of reform. It is clearly an integral part of the Indian government's efforts to deploy Public Private Partnership (PPP) frameworks to scale and enhance infrastructure in the country.
We believes that proper implementation of the proposed scheme will not only lead to a significant improvement in passenger service quality but also strengthen the railway's core operations, boost private investment and indigenous manufacturing in the railway sector.
" Rail India Forum : Connecting Futures through PPP @2030 " will deliberate and discuss several important topics, such as National Rail Plan 2030 and vision of the Indian Railways, sustained private sector role in railways, Business opportunities in upcoming projects, indigenous manufacturing etc
Summit focus :
· National Rail Plan -2030
· Indian Railways: An Engine of Growth for Nation
· PPP Model – Short to Long term ( Model , Framework , Policies)
· Business Opportunities With India Rail in PPP Model
· Current Outlook & Future – Dedicated Freight Corridors
· Rail Modernization - Cost effective & Efficiency
· Rail Infrastructure: Challenges & Opportunity @ 2030