This is a past event. Registration is closed.
Indian Chamber of Commerce is organizing ICC National Nursing Summit & Excellence Awards, at Kochi, Kerala in association with Indian Nursing Council , AHPI and CAHO.
In the Summit the eminent Speakers will share their thoughts on the relevant issues of the Nursing Sector, i.e.
- Chief Guest: Ms. Veena George, Hon'ble Minister for Health & Family Welfare, Government of Kerala
- Dr. T. Dileep Kumar, President, Indian Nursing Council
- Dr. Alexandar Thomas, Founder President & Patron, AHPI
- Father Johnson Vazhapally, Chairman, Healthcare Division, CAHO; CEO & ED, Rajagiri Hospital
- Mr. Prashant Sharma, MD, Charnock Hospital
- Ms. Richa S. Debgupta, Sr. VP, Fortis Hospitals
- Dr. Lallu Joseph, Quality manager & Assoc. GS, CMC Vellore
- Dr. Geetika Madan Patel, Vice President, Parul Sevashram Hospital
- Dr. Anoop Nambiar, COO, VPS Lakeshore Hospital
- Ms. Saibala Madathil, Nursing Director, Amrita Institute of Medical Science
- Ms. Elizabeth David, Director - Nursing & Organizational Excellence, Rajagiri Hospital
- Ms. Roselind Mathews, Director - Nursing Services, Jaslok Hospital
- Capt. R. Thangam, Chief Nursing Officer, Aster Medcity
- Ms. Reshma George, Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Rajagiri Hospital
- Prof. Ms. Mahasweta Bose, Chief of Nursing, Charnock Hospital
- Prof. Rose Mary George, HoD, Department of Medical & Surgical Nursing, Parul Institute of Nursing, Parul University
- & others
The Summit will be followed by ICC National Nursing Excellence Awards 2023.
Please click on the Register button and opt for Summit Attendee Pass to Register yourself and attend the Summit & Awards.
SREE GOKULAM CONVENTION CENTER, gokulam park
Kochi, Kerala, India
Show on map
History of Healthcare in Cochin.pdf ICC National Nursing Summit.jpg
- Summit Attendee Pass